In past blog entries related to Maverick Spend, we’ve really only discussed spend compliance and process compliance from an internal viewpoint, but suppliers (Supplier Compliance) are also part of the equation. When buyers use spend analytics to identify non-compliance, many root causes tie back to suppliers, such as:
- incorrect catalog/PO pricing relative to contracts
- incorrect invoice pricing not tying to catalog/PO pricing
- duplicate invoices
- incorrect freight, handling, tax, duties/tariffs
- delay in submitting invoices that arrive too late to capture early payment discounts
- incomplete implementation of accurate data into buyer systems
By not having the right solutions in place to preserve critical business processes; without Supplier Compliance what may that be costing you?
At ISS Group we recognized the need for such Business Process Improvement (BPI) solutions over two decades ago, and today, ISS Group continues to deliver to the QAD EA community Agile BPI solutions, such as e-Procurement, which digitize business processes that connect people and processes via the cloud, mobile devices, and social networks, for Mid-market and Divisions of Fortune 1000 Manufacturing and Distribution organizations.