Thank you for joining us at the QAD Midwest User Group (MWUG) Fall conference, on September 18 – 20 at the Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, OH where we promoted our Procure to Pay (P2P) Solution Bundle as part of our suite of Business Process Improvement (BPI) Solutions for the QAD User community
We were pleased to say many of our clients, partners and interested parties had visited our booth to learn how we utilize today’s connectivity technology and communication channels, specifically the Internet (or Cloud), Mobile Devices, and Social Media networks, together with Rules-based Workflow Technology, to achieve the following results:
- Improved Sales Performance and Customer Experience
- Improved Employee Productivity
- Improved Pricing Controls
- Improved Financial Controls
- Reduced Auditing Costs
- Reduced Process Cycle Time/Costs
- Improved Process Flexibility and Standardization
- Improved Process Visibility/Tracking
- Elimination of Redundant Data Entry
- Improved Process Controls
- Elimination of Paper Forms
Data collected by Aberdeen Group (‘Don’t Be Left Behind: The Time for Digital Transformation is Now’, October 2015) indicate that Best in Class businesses are digitizing their business for the following reasons:
- Promote collaboration between business processes and business units
- Create more intelligent workflows
- Re-engineer business processes to be more efficient
- Decrease response times to internal and external events
All of our Solutions are integrated with QAD EE and SE, and are 100% Web-based providing (24×7 access):
iApprove: Rules-based Process Routing and Workflow
- iApprove™ is a solution for digitizing business processes such as Capex requests, Customer Claims, Scrap Authorizations, Price changes, HR requests, etc. iApprove has been developed utilizing Progress OpenEdge Technology, together with the ISS Group iFramework™ and AART™ (Advanced Approval Routing) technologies for rules-based process routing and workflow. iApprove™ provides functionality to maintain web-based ‘Process Forms’ for the purpose of routing the form via the Cloud and Mobile Devices to one or more people within your organization based on a set of user defined rules and any or all of the data in the form. Workflow instructions are provided to the Process Members who receive the form, and an action takes place upon approving the form (i.e.; updating QAD data, creation of an eMail or Text message alert, creation of a QAD transaction such as a PO or Sales Order, …).
iCommissions: Sales Commission Calculator
- iCommission™ is a commission calculator providing the functionality to assign an unlimited number of Sales-people to a QAD Customer, group Items and Customers for easier maintenance of commission rates, calculate split commissions for a QAD invoice line item, assign multiple commission rates to the same QAD Item for different Customers, configure override commission rates for a specified timeframe, and maintain a history of calculated commissions for reporting and analytical purposes.
iPurchase: Purchase Order Requisition Management
- iPurchase™ is a full-featured PO Requisition Management Solution providing the functionality to create electronic PO Requisitions and QAD Purchase Orders. Utilizing the ISS Group AART™ technology for approval routing of PO Requisitions, iPurchase™ creates QAD Purchase Orders in real-time upon Requisition approval. iPurchase™ provides Supplier eCommerce Shopping (Punchouts), Supplier Catalog Management, eMail Alerts and eMail Requisition Approval, Mobile Functionality, Project Budgeting & Spend Tracking, Requisition Inquiry, QAD PO Change, QAD PO Inquiry/Re-print, Purchasing Analytics, and more…
iQuote: Sales Quote Management
- iQuote™ is a Customer Sales Quote Management Solution providing the functionality to create electronic Sales Quotes and QAD Sales Orders. iQuote™ utilizes the ISS Group AART™ technology for internal routing of Customer sales quotes for review and approval, and creates QAD Sales Orders and/or Customer Price Lists upon quote acceptance by Customer. iQuote™ provides the functionality to create sales quotes for new Prospects or existing Customers, create a sales quote for new or existing Items, allows multi-line sales quotes and QAD volume discounting, creating a new sales quote from quote history and quote templates, and more…
iRFQ: Supplier Request for Quotation
- iRFQ™ is a Supplier Request for Quotation Management Solution providing the functionality to create RFQ’s for one or more items to be sent to one or more Suppliers simultaneously, and the functionality to store the Supplier pricing data returned by the Supplier within Supplier Catalogs that can be used for shopping in the iPurchase™ Solution. iRFQ™ utilizes the ISS Group AART™ technology for routing RFQ data for review and approval prior to sending the RFQ to the Supplier(s), and provides tools for tracking the ‘life’ of an RFQ.
iVoucher: Supplier Invoice Reconciliation
- iVoucher™ is a Supplier Invoice Reconciliation Management Solution providing the functionality electronically reconcile Supplier Invoices with Supplier PO’s and Receipts to create QAD Vouchers for payment. iVoucher™ automates the invoice reconciliation process for both PO and non-PO invoices and provides functionality including E-Invoicing, OCR invoice import and capture, invoice pairing and matching with QAD PO’s/Receipts, workflow for dispute resolution, tools for searching, coding and approving Invoices, Invoice and related documents storage/retrieval and a Procure to Pay (P2P) Portal (to be released in January 2017).
Click here to view a copy of a presentation of a Webinar delivered this past June 16th by ISS Group to learn how QAD User organizations such as Avery Dennison, Laird Technologies, AFGlobal, John Crane/Smiths, Somero Enterprises, Superior Essex, and many others have adopted Digital Transformation initiatives for Sales Quote Management, Procurement, AP Automation, and more, to stay competitive and avoid falling behind. Learn how you too can take advantage of today’s technologies to champion Digital Transformation initiatives for your organization.
If you attended last Spring’s MWUG conference, you might have joined our session given by Sean Brown of Somero Enterprises talk about his organizations’ experience with digital transformation and utilizing our Sales Quote Management solution, iQuote. Click here for a short 3-minute video on our iQuote solution.
ISS delivers Agile BPI solutions for Mid-market and Divisions of Fortune 1000 Manufacturing and Distribution organizations. Our solutions are seamlessly integrated with QAD EA and will help with Global Process Standardization, Reduced Process Cycle Times/Costs, Improved Process Visibility/Tracking… and much more…!
Digital Transformation Solutions from ISS Group
Who is ISS Group?
ISS Group delivers Solutions that Digitize Business Processes to Connect People and Processes via the Cloud, Mobile devices, and Social Networks
55 Madison Ave, Suite 400
Morristown, NJ 07960
Toll Free: 888-547-7476
Direct: (973) 729-0013