Well another QAD Midwest Users Group (MWUG) conference has come and gone, and we’d like to extend a big Thank You for those who visited us at our booth, and attended our breakout session making this conference another very successful event.
For those of you who could not make it to the MWUG conference, below please find a copy of our breakout session presentation on improving the Quote-to-Cash business process, which was presented by Sean Brown of Somero Enterprise’s. In it, Sean discusses why he chose the ISS Group™ iQuote 2.0 Sales Quote Management solution, which was implemented globally at Somero.
iQuote 2.0 is a solution that digitizes the Quote-to-Cash process. Data collected by Aberdeen indicates’ that Best in Class businesses are digitizing their business processes for the following reasons:
- 46% to promote collaboration between business processes and business units
- 29% to manage cases based on goals rather than rigid processes
- 29% to create more intelligent workflows
- 21% to remap and re-engineer business processes to be more efficient
- 21% to decrease response times to internal and external events
- 17% to digitize processes
For further detail on this, or any one of ISS Group™ solutions, please email us at email@example.com, and we can schedule a private, no obligation demonstration to see how we may be of assistance to you.